What the hell is a creative producer anyway ?
In TV or Film production, the creative producer is responsible for On-Air and Web Communication.
TASKS - Produce Teasers, promos, campaigns, sales reels, ad spots for programs or TV brands.
* Pitch, develop and create promotional campaigns based on programming & marketing briefs.
* Contribute in the development of new content and features.
* Generate copy, ideas and concepts that best meet the brief and ensure output is highly targeted to the local audience and respects brand values.
* Oversee all the steps of the production workflow: Creative research, copywriting, music consulting, editing, sound design & graphic identity.
* Direct live action shoots when appropriate as well as edits, VO and audio sessions.
* Strong copywriting skills, cinema culture & creative judgment with a keen interest in current media trends.
* Strong planning & organizational skills to manage projects.
* Clear knowledge of production processes, software programs, tools & techniques.
* Ability to work within given budget and timeline.
* Good communication skills and ability to be persuasive at various levels.